Welcome to the Network Research Lab
- 4 November 2011: "Detection of Large Route Leak (LRL) Events" poster presented by Varun Khare at the GPSC 2011 Student Showcase. This Homecoming, Step Into UA Science.
- 28 September 2011: "Detection of Large Route Leak (LRL) Events" poster presented by Varun Khare got the Best Poster award at the Fall 2011 Computing Expo.
- Cheng Yi presented "Routing and Strategy in NDN" poster at the Fall 2011 Computing Expo.
- Gregory Lutostanski presented "Using Wake on LAN Transparently for Energy Savings in a Homogeneous Computing Environment" poster at the Fall 2011 Computing Expo.
- 16 September 2011: Varun Khare defended his dissertation titled "Building Economic Efficiency into Multicast Content Delivery Networks".
- 12 September 2011: Beichuan and Cheng's research work on Green Net project featured in UANews. UA looks at lessening Internet energy usage
- 22 August 2011: Fall 2011 semester begins with new PhD students, Greg and Junxiao, joining our research group.
- 24-29 July 2011: Beichaun received Applied Networking Research Prize (ANRP) at the 81st Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF-81) for the research on the Green Net research efforts towards a more energy-efficient Internet infrastructure.
- ISOC Monthly Newsletter: Inaugural Applied Networking Research Prizes Announced. Article.
- UA News: UA Computer Scientist Earns International Honor. Article.
- 23 June 2011: Varun Khare awarded the National Science Foundation Travel Grant for attending ICDCS 2011 conference.
- 17 May 2011: Beichuan and Chris have received a four-year National Science Foundation grant toward moving the Internet's infrastructure from "today's energy-oblivious to tomorrow's energy-efficient. Learn More.
- 4 November 2010: Beichuan is part of a team receiving up to $8 million in National Science Foundation funding to investigate ways to revolutionize the Internet's architecture.
- Our research team's participation in Named Data Networking project, funded under National Science Foundation Future Internet Architecture (FIA), featured in UANews. UA Part of Multi-Million Dollar Initiative to Improve Internet.
- 13-16 June 2010: Detection of Large Route Leak (LRL) Events project was presented at the North American Network Operator's Group (Nanog 49).
- 19-25 April 2009: Varun Khare awarded the National Science Foundation Student Travel Grant for attending SIGCOMM 2009 conference.
- 22-24 March 2009: Varun Khare gave the talk on "Evolution Towards Global Routing Scalability' at 74th Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF-74) in following sessions.